Our client, a mid-size national law firm, is seeking a highly motivated and qualified 1st-3rd year IP Patent Litigation Associate with a background in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field; OR a patent agent with at least 3 years of experience to join their Dallas office. Hybrid Schedule – 3 office/2 remote (flexible).
- Assist in all phases of patent litigation, including discovery, motions practice, hearings, trials, and appeals.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on complex intellectual property issues.
- Draft pleadings, motions, and other litigation-related documents.
- Participate in client meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Work closely with senior attorneys to develop and implement litigation strategies.
- Juris Doctor degree from a top accredited law school.
- MUST have a strong technical background (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering), and a degree in one of these fields is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in patent litigation, or at least 3 years of experience as a patent agent.
- Excellent legal research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Admission to the Texas bar.
Salary – $190,000-$225,000 depending on year (1-3). Generous performance bonuses as well!
Please send resumes in MS Word to kim.pratel@duveraconsulting or email@example.com