Our client, a mid-size national law firm, is seeking a highly motivated and qualified 1st-3rd year IP Patent Litigation Associate in their Dallas office with a background in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field; OR a patent agent with at least 3 years of experience.
- Assist in all phases of patent litigation, including discovery, motions practice, hearings, trials, and appeals.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on complex intellectual property issues.
- Draft pleadings, motions, and other litigation-related documents.
- Participate in client meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Work closely with senior attorneys to develop and implement litigation strategies.
- Juris Doctor degree from a top accredited law school.
- MUST have a strong technical background (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering), and a degree in one of these fields is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in patent litigation, or at least 3 years of experience as a patent agent.
- Excellent legal research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Admission to the Texas bar.
Working at the Firm:
Inclusion, professional growth, philanthropy, and fun – these are words that perfectly describe M&R’s culture. The firm fosters an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice. This encourages healthy internal debate and innovative, strategic thinking.
At The Firm, teams of attorneys, paralegals and support staff work collaboratively to find creative legal solutions on behalf of clients that are located from coast-to-coast. Here, everyone plays a pivotal role, and our commitment to a fully engaged workforce is unwavering. So too is the firm’s emphasis on professional development, as well as the importance of giving back to the community. At the same time, we’re dedicated to making The Firm the best and most enjoyable place to work. Toward that end, the firm places a premium on event and social engagement. They also take pride in our efforts to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. That being said, they have been listed in Law360’s “Top 100 Firms for Minority Attorneys.” Additionally, Vault recently awarded them with the following accolades: “Top 10 Midsize Law Firms to Work For” and “Best Law Firm for Diversity.”
Hybrid Schedule – 3 office/2 remote (flexible).
Please send resume in MS Word to Kim Pratel or Kamile Prochaska at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment