Summary: The Paralegal is responsible for assisting the Senior VP/General Counsel, Investment and Legal teams in joint ventures, real estate developments, acquisitions, partnerships, and other investments. This “para-professional” position plays an important role in the investment of The Company’s capital and management of its assets. The ideal candidate should have a legal, investment, real estate, contract, or similar background.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- High school diploma is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience required.
- Corporate paralegal, investment, real estate, contracts, or similar experience preferred.
- iManage experience a plus.
- Ability to negotiate and interpret the intent of contract documents and mediate disputes as needed.
- Ability to compose business letters, expositions, summaries, and reports, using the proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction, and style, and speaking before an audience with confidence, using appropriate communication skills/style.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage The Company’s corporate documents, including federal and state filings, organizational charts, resolutions, and consents, etc.
- Organize and manage various corporate, investment, and real estate projects.
- Draft, review and finalize legal and investment materials and work with designated parties to ensure completion/execution.
- Work closely with internal and external legal counsel on various legal issues.
- Complete subscription agreements and manage relationships with outside fund managers.
- Work with other departments by coordinating meetings, locating files, providing requested documentation, etc.
- Oversee The Company’s document management system.
- Assist in the drafting and revising of various documents, including proofreading work for accuracy.
Please email resume in MS Word for consideration to Kim Pratel or Kamile Prochaska at kim.pratel@duveraconsulting or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment